Having trouble getting TwitWipe to work?
If you've been unable to get TwitWipe to work, try some of these steps:
- First log into Twitter and ensure Twitter's site is up and your account is working.
- Check if you have a modern web browser such as recent versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Internet Explorer version 8 or higher.
- Try TwitWipe from another computer or another internet connection.
- Check for any proxy server or firewalls. You may need to check with your IT guy about this.
- If you're trying TwitWipe from a mobile device, try to access a desktop or laptop computer and try it from there.
Still can't get it working? Get in touch with us.
If you still can't get TwitWipe to work, use the form below to contact us. We're sorry it came to this.
Due to the volume of email we receive each day, we cannot guarantee responses to each and every email, but we will try our level best to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
Help on Twitter
You can also tweet at us at @TwitWipe and we'll try to help you out. Be aware that the limited space and public nature of the medium might not allow for a very detailed communication, so it's best to use the email form above!